A2B Southampton Taxi LTD
( Update: 10.07.2022)
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
a2bsouthamptontaxi.uk follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites.
All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, a2bsouthamptontaxi.uk uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.Note that a2bsouthamptontaxi.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
a2bsouthamptontaxi.uk does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
In this section we explain how we, as a data controller, process Personal information you enter into the system. We collect and process this information about you through the Service.
1. Information We Collect
Personal Information received and collected by us, are divided into the following categories:
(i) Information added by User: You may add Personal Information while using the Service when you open an account. You might have the possibility to update their information by editing their account.
● Device information: We collect information about the devices you use to access your account in our Service like your IP address, your browser ID, your operating system and your location data.
● Usage data: We collect usage data about your interactions with our Service. If you are using a Mobile App (Driver App or Passenger App) we collect location data, dates and times. This information is used to identify and allocate nearby jobs, inform the passenger of your proximity to the pick up location and to record the route you take while you are with the passenger. This information also allows us to monitor and ensure passenger safety.
2. Use of Personal Information
Your Personal Information, collected or received by us, can be used by us with our legitimate interests in mind, for the following reasons:
● To comply with various court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas or other appropriate legal mechanisms and to meet all legal requirements
3. Cookies and Other Data Collecting Technologies
Why and what data collecting technologies we use?
The data collecting technologies that we use (such as cookies) not only allow you to access and use the Service in an easier way, but also help us keep making the user experience better and more adequate by improving and customizing our products and websites (“the Service”) to your needs.
When do we use them?
- When necessary. Without these cookies and data collected by other technologies, we would not be able to provide the features needed by you and using the Service would be much more troublesome. For example, the Service would keep forgetting you actually logged in a week ago.
- For better functionality. Thanks to these cookies and data collected by other technologies, the Service remembers your choices and can suggest them to you while - for example - making a booking via the web booking form (pickup, dropoff and other parameters). This makes using the Service easier and the user experience more enjoyable.
4. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights: To access; change; correct; update; port; erase; restrict or oppose the processing of your Personal Information by us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email